Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Degradation of Panties

Wow, sometimes I wonder where feminists come up with things to be outraged about. It's OK for them to dress up in vagina costumes but somehow theres a whole slew of them who cringe at the word "panties".

Why the Word 'Panties' Is So Awful (And What to Do About It)
Every month or so, I receive a glossy coupon from Victoria's Secret in my mailbox. "Free panty!" it beckons. "No purchase necessary!"
Reading those words, I cringe a little bit. Not because I hate underwear—I'm an ardent lover of underwear. It's because I hate the word "panty." I hate the plural form of "panty" as well. "Panties" creeps me out.
And apparently I'm not alone. In addition to a slew of blog posts and message boards denouncing the word, The Huffington Post's Zoë Triska named it "the worst word ever." Cracked.com included "panties" in its list of the "Five Words That Need To Be Banned From English."
Why does the word "panties" bother so many people?~snip~

My questions about this are several, for one thing I had a buddy from Great Britain who referred to them as frilly undies. So it seems to me that the term "panties" ain't carved in stone. Either works well for me.
The next question I got to ask is where is the outrage from feminists over all the woman and children forced into poverty due to Obama's and the democrats policies?
I mean if they really care about women's issues I would think the space used for this article would have been better served by pointing out the number of working mothers who've lost their jobs since the Obamessiah ascended to the presidency and to pointedly ask what the hell he is going to do about it.

But no, what we get here is just another distraction from real issues that affect real people because the liberal press and feminists have to prop up Obama and cover for him by avoiding the truth at all costs.

So yeah lets get all weewee'd up over what to call panties, I'm sure the democrat party appreciates it.

No comments: