Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Rebooting My Blog

I started this blog thinking, like most people, I would have something insightful and meaningful to say about politics.
But all I really have are my opinions on what is going on in my country. I also have over 60 years of experience in this country. Growing up,serving in the military, raising a family and then being alone for the past year or so.
I'm still going to rant about politics and the weasel political parties we're stuck with but I'm also going to write about the movies I see,the books I read, the music I listen to and try to play and sometimes just the weather.
Maybe the few odds and ends to.
They say content is everything when blogging and I intend on throwing some out there.

Hope it'll be interesting for you and worth paying me a visit from time to time.

No comments: