Monday, January 21, 2013

The New Religion

You know I've been quiet for a while because I've been contemplating how far apart people in this country have become.
People with a liberal...or "progressive" bent in their thinking process has mystified me but I think I have come to some sort of conclusion as to why. The liberal mass media has been selling a religion for a long time while denigrating Christianity as a cult of simple minded followers.
Yet they use that very gullibility to sell  and persuade people to accept the idea of leader worship.
Chris Matthews gets a tingle, Obama's own advisers proclaim that Americans aren't "worthy" of his leadership, a media editor proclaiming that Obama is "Sort of God" and implying that to simply be in his presence is like a dream.

Pinch Myself indeed.


These are the things that low information voters have been inundated with since Obama's first election. The question that I have to try and answer now is how did we get to the place where so many Americans are more willing to trust in a mere mortal than a loving God?
No wonder so many believe we are heading towards tyranny.

H/T News Busters

No comments: