Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014

I love Thanksgiving and the memories.
Growing up I can remember my family getting together on the big day, watching football and eating ham,turkey,stuffing and the whole 9 yards. Keeping in mind what I was thankful for.
Then when I had a family I did my best to extend the tradition hopefully giving my children memories that they can hold onto.
Now I get to watch my children pass it on.

Some of my family is no longer with us but at least I have them in my thoughts and remember the times we could all be together.
That's what I'm thankful for.

And of course no truly traditional American holiday would be complete without a pompous commie/leftist tirade against it.


In spite of the leftist/progressive naysayers have a happy and safe Thanksgiving creating those memories.

No comments: