So, I watched the republican debate tonight on commie/liberal CNBC and was pleasantly surprised to watch the GOP candidates serve some backlash on the spineless moderators.
Republican debate turns into all-out war as Donald Trump bashes John Kasich, Jeb Bush hits his protege Marco Rubio, and EVERYONE hammers CNBC's moderators
I gotta say it's quite the change from Mitt's squishy performance against Obama and Candy Crowley. They both tag teamed him and he went off into a corner.
- CNBC hosts progressively lost control of the event
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz turned openly hostile, accusing them all of being Democrats intent on damaging the GOP field
- Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie soon piled on the network
- Donald Trump wrapped up his night by claiming he had strong-armed them into shortening the debate 'so we could get the hell out of here'
- 'CNBC should be ashamed of how this debate was handled,' Republican Party chairman Reince Priebus said
That's the one thing that's been missing in the GOP, a little back bone.
If you really want to know where it came from then you gotta give Donald Trump the credit.
Most of his critics are the lapdog media and squishy RINO types but you have to admit that he showed the way for the republican candidates not to sit there and take it from the mainstream media....which is basically just another arm of the democrat party.
Cruz, Rubio and Christie got in some good slaps at the lick spittle media but the Donald showed them the way.
Maybe they'll finally grow some spines.