Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lapdog Press Nips at Heels



*I haven't been able to blog due to the weather in my area and various power outages, it seems that all that has been straightened out so I can get back to my regular schedule. Which is pretty much when I find something interesting.*

It seems that the WH press corps (corpse?) has been in a slow simmer over the fact that pool photographers aren't given access to take pictures of the president and only release those taken by the White House photographer after being vetted by....well whoever. But it ain't the press.

My take on this is that the liberal/commie media doesn't mind propagandizing for Obama and the democrats, what they object to is that it's someone elses propaganda and not theirs.
While it is amusing to watch the liberal/commie media whine and squeal about what they believe is a snub by the administration (because it is really) the fact remains that it won't change the lies and bias emanating from the MSM one iota.

No comments: