Thursday, August 1, 2013

Crazed Teachers?



OK, what is wrong with these people?

NewsBusters:
Chiera launched into a bizarre rant: "I would hate for students to say, 'Oh, my goodness, if I answer the wrong question, is my teacher going to shoot me? If I make my teacher angry, is my teacher going to shoot me?'" Rather than reject such an absurd notion, Daly soberly wondered: "Do you think they would they make that connection?" News reader Natalie Morales and weatherman Al Roker also maintained straight faces following the outrageous commentary.
Liberals go bug shit over Sandy Hook but the only solution they can come up with is confiscating law abiding citizens guns, anything else and they go into bizarre scare monger mode.

I honestly believe that trained and armed school personnel/staff could have had a chance of saving lives that day. Why is that so hard for liberal/commies to understand?

1 comment:

Third News said...

With respect to gun ownership for protection, we need to follow the advice of experts, who have learned by no trial, and sadly, 26 cases of error in the Reality at Ground Zero..